International exhibition of agricultural machinery and equipment InterAGRO is the epicenter of innovations in agricultural machinery and equipment.
Major part of the InterAGRO exhibition participants consists of manufacturers of agricultural machinery and equipment, thus making the exhibition even more compliant with the standards of world’s largest agroindustrial exhibitions.
At the exhibition, the latest developments and innovations for the global and national machine building for agricultural sector are represented, as well as agricultural equipment for repair and maintenance, spare parts, precision agriculture and climate technologies, equipment and technologies for crops growing, agricultural chemistry.
Within the frames of the exhibition, a series of business events will be held, the topics of which is formed with respect to the current issues of the agroindustrial complex, taking into account the latest tendencies of the industry development all over the world. Participants of the international conferences, seminars, round tables will be able to orientate themselves in the whirlpool of the novelties of the sector and understand the directions of the industry development.
Among the bright events of the exhibition is the summarizing of the totals and winners awarding ceremony of InterAGRO Innovation Award, the international contest of innovative solutions in agricultural machinery and equipment, which is held in order representatives of agricultural industry could know the best innovative solutions in agricultural machinery and equipment, and enterprises and organizations could have а stimulus for implementation of their innovations into serial production.
In 2018 the international exhibition InterAGRO once again proved its leading position on Ukrainian market, as well as in the world arena. The following facts can confirm it:
- 18, 000 professional visitors;
- 19,500 visits
- 293 exhibitors, including 67 foreign companies;
- 17 participating countries: Austria, Belarus, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, India, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, the USA
- National Pavilions of Germany and France
- Collective exposition of China
- 30 unique events with participation of the leading foreign and Ukrainian experts in the field of agriculture
- 30, 000 sq.m of exposition area